Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Totally Embarrased

Hello followers, I have done the most embarrassing thing.  Some how I have added myself as a follower on my own blog.  I was trying to follow other peoples blogs and somehow added myself into my own blog.

HOW STUPID CAN I GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACTUALLY, I have not reached that 50 Followers mark and I am totally embarrassed.

I  finally discovered how to remove myself as a follower (on my own blog).  So I have officially 49 followers that I love dearly.

Has anybody else out there in Blogland done something as embarrassing,   R/T their blog?

6 comments:

  1. I did just the same and would much appreciate knowing how to remove myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry! I'm often chasing my own tail in life so may as well 'follow' myself in blogland too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up to follow myself last week; I wanted to make sure that my scheduled posts go up on time and it will help me with the occasional friend message...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't worry about it, Edie. Whike I can't think of a specific right now, I can assure you that I've done some pretty dumb things on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to be our own best cheerleader. I don't see anything wrong w/ following your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweet Sister in the Lord. I'm officially the 50th follower of your blog...LOL Your story is so funny about following your own blog but if I am not careful, I possibly could have done the same thing...LOL Have a blessed day.

    Hugs always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete