Followers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's day card

Here is my 1st card I've made for Mother's Day.  I've got 3 more to make. I'm entering this card at
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ for the Mother's Day challenge.  The image is from Creative Bug Digitals:
    
 
I am so far behind, comparing myself with some of the other card making ladies. 

I think today is National Scrapbook Day.  I think I'm going to cheat and make cards instead of Scrapbooking!.........maybe on National Card Making Day, I'll cheat and scrapbook!  LOL

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully designed easel card. Love the rich colours and its perfect for any loving Mom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your latest creation Edie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are far, far too critical of your own work, Edie! My goodness, Girl, stop that! ;^)
    I think you did a fabulous job with this image--your card is beautiful and elegant! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice easle card. I like the greenary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous! Love the easel card and the rich colours. Well done

    Thank you for joining our Mother´s Day challenge at Brown Sugar - Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete