Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PURPLELISHIOUS theme for Outlawz challenge

Morning wonderful people,

I slept really good last night thru the rainy storm.  Felt even better when I noticed no water leakage in the basement.  We've got a old house and we're constantly patching areas in the basement to prevent seepage of water when it rains heavily.  My husband and our finances believe it's best to, do it yourself,  if you can.  Our prayers go out to the families in Oklahoma that lost family members and their homes.  We are so blessed and don't even realized it.

The Outlawz challenge for the Monday Greeting cards challenge group is to make a card with purple colors and tones. I chose to use Bugaboo's digi image: Stella Nursing-It Won't Hurt Much.

 
 

 
Here are 2 views of my card.  I like both, but prefer the one with the black background.  I need a course in Photography  and a new Camera. LOL

Material used:

Bazzill card stock
Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Pennants
K & Company Dimensional Stickers
Copic markers
Webster Pages Bloomers
Cuttlebug Embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some of your time with me!



2 comments:

  1. Love this image. Used it on a male friend's bday card...he loved it! And me too...I love to take pictures...but i'm no expert! LOL

    ReplyDelete