Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Let's say Thank You!

Hi everybody,  I can never have too many Thank you cards.  Can You?  Someone is always doing something for me and I need to show appreciation. My best way of showing my appreciation is to send a Thank You card.  Come over to 613 Avenue Create and join in the fun.  Let's see what you got!  Here's mine:


 
 
Materials used
 
Image from Bugaloo: Theodore Christmas present
SEI Christmas Paper collection
Bazzill red, black card stock
Copic markers
Cricut Cartridge: Gypsy Wandering
Ribbon from my stash
Spellbinders Dies: Square die, Scallop square die
Sentiment: Stampcraft rubber stamp
Versafine: Archival Onyx black Ink Pad


 Thanks for stopping by.  I love comments!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the present shaped card which adds flavor to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you can never have too many! Cute card Edie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - what a cute and "out of the box" design! I really like the off the edge look - it really inspires me to escape the confines of the rectangle card I always seem to do. Nicely done Edie!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete