Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

That's Entertainment

Hi ladies and gents,

Why don't you stop  over at Outlawzchallenges and join in with this weeks challenge.    The theme is "That's Entertainment."  We're making cards based on our favorite Movie, TV program or Book.  I can't wait to see what everyone is going to come up with. 

.  I'm a lover of Adventure, Futuristic, and Action Movies.  I chose "Blade Runner" as my all-time favorite movie.  It was made back in the 80's I think, but I still like to see it over and over.
Below is my inspirational DT card to get the creative juices going.
  


                                                      Tell me what you think!


Materials used:

DCWV - The Stardust Stack
Rubber stamp:  Sofa by Nina Brackett -Fine Furnishings
Acrylic stamp:  Ticket by The Stamps of Life
Wire: from stash
Blade Runner images:  Google
Digi image:  Oak Pond Creations -Traffic Light
Fiskar pennant punch
Archival black pigment ink
                          

2 comments:

  1. Yes, awesome card. And I'm a fan of Blade Runner too! Futuristic, action packed, beat-the-bad-guys down, and anything with dinosaurs movies! LOL

    ReplyDelete