Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

National RAK Day 2/17

Our challenge for this week at 613 Avenue Create, was to create something for someone that does a service for you.   I chose to make a Gift card wallet.  After viewing the " Follow The Paper Trail" video on You tube,  I thought this was a perfect way to show gratitude to my grandsons coach. 






 Materials I used:

Bazzill card stock
DP from my stash (I've had it so long I can't remember what collection it came out of.)
Cricut Cartridge: Sports Mania
Tim Holtz chain
Clip from Staples
Copic markers
Fitztown image: Sports 20
Spellbinder scallop die cut
Sizzix embossing folder.

I really enjoyed making this.  I'm sure I will be making more of them in the future.  Great way to give a gift card!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: