Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014 Scraps of Colors Retreat

I have to comment on the wonderful time I had this weekend in Alpharetta Georgia.  I attended SOC 2014 Retreat.  I had a ball!  I must say, I think Crafters are a special breed of people.  I found Tiare (the hostess with the mostess) and the ladies that attended to be warm, friendly and very talented.  We all had one desire in mind and that was to have a great time crafting.  We had our Pink Pajama's on all day Saturday and even shopped in them.  We were very recognizable in the Hotel (Embassy Suites).  The food was superb!  The free gifts and prizes were wonderful.  There was plenty of time for laughter and dancing along with the late hours of crafting.  This was worth the time and expense!  Can't wait till the next one!
 
 
Below is the photo of my Name Badge and State Tag that we asked to make for the contest.  Didn't win, but that was okay because the winner was Corinne from Bermuda and it was well deserved!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment