Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Heart Project at 613 Avenue Create

Good morning all!  I am so glad I finished my card early because I was in the bed all day Sunday with a cold.  They say there is a bad bug going around and evidently I and my grandson caught it. (is that correct English?  Should it be me and my grandson? LOL) But it's not going to keep this old lady down for long.  I've got too much to do!  Our theme for this week at 613 Avenue Create was to include a heart in our project.  Check out what I did.  I think I'll give it to my husband for Valentines Day.


 
 
Materials used:
 
Oak Pond digi:  Love
Bazzill card stock
Cricut die cut cartridge's:  Fancy Frames and Gypsy Wanderings
Butterfly from stash
Spellbinders Polka Dot Embossing folder
 
"Send me some love if you Like!"

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Edie ... hope you're feeling better! So sorry I'm late with a comment ... I had an all weekend craft show and I'm still recovering from it! LOL!
    I'm so happy to be a part of this talented team at 613 Avenue Create ... looking forward to seeing more of your creations and get to know you better! Hugs from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous use of die cuts :) love those hearts

    ReplyDelete